Broken Bow, NE – Adams Land & Cattle recently held its third annual Designate Your Dollar Raffle for their employees, as part of their ongoing Community Involvement Initiative.
This year, employees were given the opportunity to purchase raffle tickets and designate where they would like their dollar(s) contributed between three local charities and causes. It was a huge success with over $800 collected.
Those causes, chosen by Adams Land and Cattle’s Community Involvement Initiative Members were:
- Playground Equipment for the Broken Bow City Square
- Operation Shoebox which provides support for troops deployed overseas or returning home.
- The Adams Land and Cattle (ALCC) 2016 Christmas Giving Tree Fund to be put towards ALCC’s goal of collecting over 200 gifts in 2016 for area children
With over $800 donated by the employees, the funds were designated as follows:
- Operation Shoebox - $310
- Broken Bow Playground Equipment - $235
- ALCC’s 2015 Christmas Giving Tree Fund - $296
“Whether it’s through donation of monetary funds, participation in various blood or food drives, or volunteering of time and talent to local organizations, our employees enjoy giving back to the community we call home and supporting charities that connect with them,” said Jerry Adams, CEO of Adams Land and Cattle.